We are massive fans of Learning Resources here. Over the years, we have featured a few items from there including the Artie 3000 Drawing and Coding Robot (still played with regularly!), Stems and the superb cash register I featured in my Christmas gift guide for kids. I know that anything I get from Learning Resources is going to be not just fun, but packed with educational value.
I’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Learning Resources to give you guys the opportunity to win a Beaker Creatures Whirling Wave Reactor, worth £16. These things are super cute, combining the latest craze of collectibles with a bit of science. Bubbling reactions will reveal which creature you have got, but you can read more about them by clicking here to head over to the Learning Resources website.
Fancy winning one? Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below, making sure you have read all the terms and conditions first. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions
- There is 1 prize of one Beaker Creatures® Whirling Wave Reactor worth £16 The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over,
3. Closing date for entries is 9th April 2020
4. Entrants must follow Rafflecopter instructions
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
6. The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
7. The winner’s name will be available on request
8. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
9. This is a joint promotion between Rachel at Coffee, Cake, Kids, and Learning Resources
10. Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
*I haven’t received anything for posting this competition – it’s part of an ongoing relationship I have with a brand I genuinely love!