*AD – Gifted
Lockdown has seen us trying to juggle homeschooling three children with looking after a toddler who is into absolutely everything, and working at the same time. It is really difficult not to fall into the trap of letting Elizabeth watch TV when we are doing stuff with the boys or leave her to turn the house upside down.
So, imagine how pleased I was to get my hands on these superb Adventures of Paddington toys. Not only are they super fun and interactive, but they are helping Elizabeth with learning to count, colours and shapes.
The first item we were sent was the Adventures of Paddington Paw Pad (RRP £12.99, available from John Lewis). This cool little paw-shaped pad helps with the learning and development of number and shape recognition, basic problem-solving letter and picture recognition. It is great for preschoolers to get them familiar with the things that are all around them using a character that they recognise and love – the famous marmalade-loving bear! Elizabeth absolutely loved it, as did her bigger brothers.
We were also sent the Adventures of Paddington Learning Suitcase (RRP £19.99, available from Amazon). Shaped like a suitcase, which Elizabeth loves marching around the house carrying, the toy has five activity modes including colours, numbers 1-5, letters a-e, the Brown family and familiar objects from Paddington’s world. It lights up which is great for capturing little one’s attention. The suitcase is perfect for developing vocabulary and fine motor skills.
Want to win one of the Learning Suitcases for your little one? Enter the giveaway below! Please make sure you take care to follow the instructions and take a look at the terms and conditions before you enter.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1) There is 1 prize of one Paddington Learning Suitcase worth £19.99. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over,
3. Closing date for entries is 15th February 2021
4. Entrants must follow Rafflecopter instructions
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
6. The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
7. The winner’s name will be available on request
8. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
9 Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
*We were sent this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and words are our own and have not been influenced in any way.