*AD – Gifted
On my wedding day, my mum lent me the locket that she had worn for her wedding day as my ‘something borrowed’. I absolutely loved it and decided that at some point, I was going to get myself a locket necklace I could pass Elizabeth. It seemed fate that just a few weeks later, LOVELOX would get in touch with me asking me if I would like to review one of the lockets on their website. Of course I did!
Who are LOVELOX?
LOVELOX are a British jewellery brand, who specialise in lockets made from precious metals and natural diamonds. The jewellery is classic and simple enough to be part of your everyday look.
I have the personalised silver heart locket, and I absolutely love it; my photos do not do it justice at all. The ordering process was really simple. Once I had chosen my locket, I had the opportunity to personalise the text on the front, including the font. I opted for ‘Mama’. You can then upload two photos for the inside. I went for one of the kids on the beach and one of us all on our wedding day. I was sceptical about how well the pictures would turn out – after all, pictures inside a locket are always going to be tiny, and I thought they might just look like coloured blobs. How wrong could I be?
The photos inside are crystal clear and reproduced perfectly. The chain, which comes in two lengths, is delicate yet robust. I am not worried about it breaking if it catches on my top.
I am really impressed with my locket from LOVELOX, and it is part of my everyday jewellery now. Whether you are buying it for yourself as a well-deserved treat or for a loved one for a special gift, it is worth every penny. Oh, did I mention that it’s very reasonably priced too? My locket, with personalisation was £80, which for a piece of personalised, good quality silver jewellery I think is really good value.
LOVELOX has very kindly offered the lovely readers of my blog the chance to win a silver personalised locket of their own. Fancy being in with a chance? Follow the instructions below to enter! Please make sure that you give the terms and conditions a read before you enter.
Giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 prize of one silver personalised locket from LOVELOX. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over,
3. Closing date for entries is 20th June 2021
4. Entrants must follow Rafflecopter instructions
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
6. The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
7. The winner’s name will be available on request
8. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
9. This is a joint promotion between Rachel at Coffee, Cake, Kids, and LOVELOX
10. Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
2 thoughts on “LOVELOX Lockets | Review & Giveaway”
Your Blog is very nice.
Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information
This is so beautiful I think it would look perfect with a summer dress