Like most children of his age, Harrison loves Lego. It’s only been since Christmas that he has begun building his Lego collection, but he already seems to have amassed quite a lot of it!
The one problem that we have is storing it away. To play with it, he would have to tip it the box out onto the table, which would mean bits of Leo flying everywhere. Not great when you have a toddler running around who still puts everything in his mouth! Now, thanks to Blokpod, we have a much neater and more organised way of storing it all.
It is a cylinder plastic storage system with four compartments. The compartments slot together and are separated by plastic grid trays with different sized holes. You simply place the Lego (or K’Nex or whatever small toy you want to put in there) in the top compartment and give it a bit of a shake. The smaller pieces fall through to the bottom, and the larger pieces stay at the top.
When Harrison wants to play with it, I separate the compartments for him to choose the right sized pieces. It saves an awful lot of time sorting through to find the small bits of Lego! The tub is strong, and keeps it out of reach of Benjamin – for now! It’s available on Amazon for £34.99, and you can find more details on the Blokpod website.
I’ve teamed up with Blokpod to offer readers the chance to win one a Blokpod storage system.
To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter widget below. All terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
**Please leave the ‘URL’ box BLANK when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner – failure to do this will lead to disqualification from the giveaway**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The closing date is Monday 2nd May at midnight.
- There is one prize of a pack ofa Blokpod No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- The winner will be given a code to order this product for free from Amazon.
[wpdevart_like_box profile_id=”parenthoodhighsandlows” connections=”6″ width=”300″ height=”550″ header=”0″ locale=”en_US”]