In the world of business, there is nothing that is more important than building a strong relationship with your clients. Thus, giving them simple deeds can enable you to have a loyal customer for a lifetime. This is why during holiday seasons, giving out greeting cards are one of the perfect ways of sharing your gratitude and warm wishes with the people who are doing business with you all year long.
So, either you own a small business or you run a large corporation, giving out business holiday cards are one of the great ways of showing appreciation towards your clients and colleagues for their continued support to your business. And if you belong to the construction industry or you have clients who are into construction, you can send them customized construction Christmas cards to give your cards another level of appreciativeness.
Given that you have a lot on your plate, you may not have the luxury of time to craft the perfect holiday card message. That is why this article has assembled a list of sample holiday card messages that you can use in this year’s holiday cards. Apart from that, you may want to pair your Christmas gifts for your boss with a thoughtful greeting this holiday season.
There are also Christmas quotes which you can feature in your family’s Christmas cards as well.
Below are some short and thoughtful messages that you may want to put on your Christmas cards:
- We at [company name] would like to wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a Joyous Holiday and a prosperous New Year! All the best from your friends at [company name].
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for [year].
- Wishing you a delightful holiday season.
- Greeting you Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We sincerely hope that your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year to come.
- Season’s greetings from the whole crew at [company name]
- We wish you a joyous holiday season with peach and cheer in the New Year!
- We wish you all the best in [year].
- We wish you great success in the year to come.
- Cheers to the New Year! We wish you a Happy Holiday season from our team at [company name].
- Season’s greetings from our team at [company name].
- We would like to wish you joy and peace in [year].
- We are sincerely wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.
- We at [company name] are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year!
- May you have a marvelous New Year!
- We at [company name] would like to wish you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in [year].
- We look forward to a bright [year] from your friends at [company name].
- We wish you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s going to be your best year ever.
- May this good cheer last throughout the years to come.
- We are grateful for your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- We wish that the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- We are so glad to have you as our client and we are looking forward to serving you in the future.
If you want to share longer messages, below are some messages that you can use on your business holiday cards:
- Our team at [company name] would like to wish you peace, joy, and prosperity all throughout the coming year. Thank you very much for your continued support and partnership. We are looking forward to working with you in the years to come.
- During this season, we contemplate of all the good there has been, and one of those is our partnership with you. We truly appreciate working with you and we hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- During the holiday season, we are very grateful to those who made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we extend our gratitude and best wishes to you for the holidays and the New Year.
- As we commemorate the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thank you for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on [year].
- When we here at [company name] think of all the good things of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationship with great clients like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy to do.
- In this joyful season, we find ourselves contemplating the year that has past. It has been quite a year for all of us. We hope that [year] has just been as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We are looking forward to working with you in the years to come.
- The end of the year brings no greater happiness than the opportunity to extend to you our season’s greetings and good wishes. We wish that your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- At this celebrated time of year, we are sincerely thankful for our clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for trusting us, from all of us at [company name].
- We would like to express our sincere appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and we wish you the best for the holidays.
- This holiday season, we look back with gratitude for your loyalty, and we look forward to moving into the New Year together.
We hope that these are able to help make your holiday season decision much easier. Of course, these are just some ideas, and you may modify our suggestions so that you can be able to give holiday messages that are more meaningful to your business and your clients as well. The giving of holiday cards has become a tradition not only between persons but also between corporations to boost client relations. Just remember that as long as your message is sincere and appreciative, your clients and colleagues will surely love it.