*AD – The Glam Wax Melt Subscription Box was sent to us free of charge for the purpose of this review.
I bloody love a wax melt.
I’d go as far as to say it was one of my obsessions. One of my OCD traits is smell – I am so conscious of smells and I genuinely find that lighting a wax melt and taking a few deep sniffs of something lovely can bring me down from a hyper moment and ground me. I’m quite fussy though – it has to be the right smell, and it needs to be quite strong. I’m forever chasing the perfect wax melt!
When Glam Wax got in touch and asked me if I wanted to give their subscirption box a whirl, I was pretty pleased. I love a subscription box, and well, a wax melt one is literally my idea of heaven.
Glam Wax melts are hand-poured in Devon and are made from top quality soy wax. They use the highest percentage of fragrance oils that they are permitted to use to ensure that scents are long-lasting and strong.
I can absoluely vouch for this. They smell incredible, and the Asda delivery man even commented on the lovely smell coming from my house.
So, the box. it costs £11, which is pretty good value. It looks pretty enough to give as a gift and when you open it, you are blown away by the scent. Each bar has fifty hours of burn time, meaning the box gives you over 200 hours of smell.
In my box I received Pumpkin spice latte, Autumn leaves, Caramel pumpkin and blueberry pancakes. I was a bit unsure if I would like the caramel and the blueberry ones because I am generally not a fan of sweet scents. Oh, how wrong I was – they are LUSH! My house smells like Christmas and it’s comforting and warming but not sickly, as so many can be.
Not only do they smell gorgeous, but they look pretty too! They come in the segment pots, and you can use one or two chunks per burn. I only use one, because I think they are strong enough to hold up, even in a big through lounge.
I’m really excited to try out some of the other scents available on the Glam Wax melts website. They are some of the best ones I have tried and believe me, I have tried out many!
Do you fancy trying them out yourself? Glam Wax have offered you guys a chance to win a wax melt worth £28. It features 9 different fragrances behind 25 windows to get you into the festive spirit. To enter, follow the instructions below – and don’t forget to check out the terms and conditions!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1) There is 1 prize of one Glamwax Wax Melt Advent Calendar worth £28. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over,
3. Closing date for entries is 19th November 2020.
4. Entrants must follow Rafflecopter instructions
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
6. The winner will be informed on the day that the giveaway closes and needs to respond within 24 hours due to the nature of the gift.
7. The winner’s name will be available on request
8. This is a joint promotion between Rachel at Coffee, Cake, Kids, and Glam Wax Melts
9. Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions