*Paid guest post
Malaysia is a top favorite destination to families! And if you are thinking of vacationing with your children in Malaysia, well stop thinking and start packing. After all, the country and its cities are so friendly, and it is so easy to travel around. Malaysia is simply beautiful with some amazing things to do and explore. The people are so warm and welcoming, and you can try some of the best food in the world.
Before you go, it is a good idea to look for a cheap flight ticket online and start looking early to get the best deals ever. After all, flying is never cheap, and the flights’ ticket prices just keep on rising. Brose for Firefly online booking if looking for great package deals on your flight and hotel bookings. It is very simple and easy to book your flight, and all you need to do is go online or download the Traveloka app. Now that your bookings are taken care of, it is time to pay attention to how you can enjoy Malaysia with your whole family.
Best time to go
As Malaysia remains warm and humid all year round, weather-wise, it is most satiable to visit from November to March. During the rest of the months, rains and thundershowers are common. Moreover, this is the best time to enjoy the beaches, go sightseeing, snorkeling, and diving.
What to pack
Pack comfortable clothing for the whole family and as you would be walking around a lot, make sure that everyone has comfortable walking shoes or flip-flops. For those families planning to spend time on the beach, bring beachwear, Dress modestly in public spots and religious places.
Where to stay
When it comes to lodging options, Malaysia has a whole lot of choices for families. One can stay at luxury resorts, budget hotels or rental apartments. There is an option to suit every budget and preference. Just plan your holiday and make those bookings to have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
What to do and see
It is indeed an amazing experience to explore Malaysia with children, and you can be sure that you are going to have a great time, no matter where you are or what you do. The truth is that it is impossible to cover Malaysia with children on your first visit or do everything in one trip.
Here are some top attractions:
- Petronas Twin Towers for great views and shopping experience for the whole family.
- Legoland Malaysia is another excellent experience and a great place to visit with family and children.
- Manukan Island is great for water sports and snorkeling, plus there are perfect beaches for children to play.
- Langkawi Sky Bridge offers fantastic views and is great fun, and it is a real joy to come here and walk on the Sky Bridge.
- Genting Skyway offers you the chance to see the world’s biggest rain forest and some amazing views.
- George Town is a favorite among families for its street art and a great cultural experience.
- Semenggoh Nature Reserve Kuching is another hot spot for families interested in wildlife and to see an orangutan.
- Jonker Street is rich with history as it marks a well preserved architectural exteriors with age-old buildings.
Eating and shopping in Malaysia
No vacation is complete without food and shopping. One can look forward to great eating experiences with kids as Malaysia is a foodie’s paradise. Discover a dizzying variety of food here with Chinese, Sri Lankan, Thai, Indian and Malay flavor along with pizza and burgers. Lasted, explore the Malaysian shopping malls to shop to your heart’s content.