I was tagged by the lovely Louise from Birds and Lilies to answer 73 questions about myself. Apparently it’s something all the celebs are doing for Vogue – here’s a little look at Lady VB’s (have I ever told you how much I love Victoria Beckham?!!!)
Anyway, here are my 73 questions…
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Dirty Dancing and The Shawshank Redemption.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Probably The Fault In Our Stars or The Theory of Everything
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I haven’t seen any!
4. A book you plan on reading?
The Book Thief
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you
If I’m honest, there wasn’t one!
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram. Twitter moves too fast.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now
11. What’s your favourite food?
Chocolate. Or ice cream. I can’t choose between them
12. Least favourite food?
Enchiladas or carrots.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Lots of cheese. Maybe some olives and spicy meat. And then more cheese
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Hot cookie dough with ice cream
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I have to be really in the mood for tea
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Lack of freedom
19. What’s your favourite band?
No idea. Currently, it’s probably Little Mix. Of all time? Bon Jovi or Queen.
20. Favourite solo artist?
Sam Smith or Ed Sheerhan
21. Favourite song?
Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Little Mix – they always look like they are having so much fun.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I already have one on my wrist. I want one on my foot and my shoulder next.
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
The first mother’s day present Harrison chose himself
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I have no idea!
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
Never tried either!
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Moist – I hate that word. It should be banned
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
Not very often
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
Football on TV
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
No idea – I whatsapp everyone these days!
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
At the moment it’s dark brown
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
David Beckham, Victoria Beckham and Queen Elizabeth I
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles. Not a fan of either though.
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Spain. I’m not well travelled!
65. Sweet or savoury?
Depends on my mood that day
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Secret Garden and Annie
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Guess How Much I Love You or The Gruffalo
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
The sound of children sleeping
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
Megan Fox or Scarlett Johannson
73. Last photograph you took?
This one…it’s rubbish quality but Ben fell asleep standing up against the sofa and I just had to get a photo!