I don’t know about you, but I very very rarely get the chance to spend any money on myself. Whenever we have a spare few quid lying about (not very often!) it usually goes on the kids or the house. In fact, the only time I usually end up treating myself is with my birthday money in October, or the January sales with any money I’ve had for Christmas. This year, I fancy treating myself to some jewellery if I get any money for Christmas.
I don’t live in Birmingham any more, but when I did, the iconic Bullring shopping centre was my to go place for shopping, especially after Christmas. Whatever I wanted, be it make up, jewellery or clothes, I could get it from there.
CLC World, one of Europe’s most dynamic and diverse holiday companies has kindly offered my readers the chance to win a £25 gift voucher to spend at the Bull Ring Birmingham so that they can treat themselves after the madness of Christmas.
To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter widget below. All terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
**Please leave the ‘URL’ box BLANK when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner. You do not need to write N/A, none, or anything – failure to do this will lead to disqualification from the giveaway**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at midnight 17/12/16 and ends at midnight 04/01/2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must state which CLC World resort they would most like to visit by commenting on the competition post here, which is listed on the blog, Coffee, Cake, Kids.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of one £25 gift card for the Birmingham Bullring to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 7 days of receipt of their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by social media and email on the 04/01/2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition .
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Coffee, Cake, Kids and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 7 days of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.